There will be many opinions as to whether a new home or a resale home is better or whether to buy a home from a national new home builder or a local builder.
Here is a list of some of the benefits of buying a new construction home from a local builder:
• Rob Rice has been building locally in Thurston County for 30 years. He has developed 21 new home communities and built over 3,000 homes.
• For three consecutive years, Rob Rice has been chosen as the South Sounds #1 Contractor for New Construction.
• When you buy a Rob Rice Home, you can feel confident that you are buying from a local person that works, lives and supports our local community.
• Service is not an 800 number call away. Scheduling service on your new Rob Rice home is just a local phone call or email away. In most cases, we service your home within 7-days of placing the order.
• For a newly constructed home, you will have the option to customize your home including flooring, counter tops, interior & exterior paint & more. At Rob Rice Homes, we offer a unique pre-sale program giving you the ability to customize your home from our standard selections at NO CHARGE: Read more!
• When you buy a new home there is less maintenance to worry about because all materials are new.
• The materials used are less of a health risk compared to older constructed homes that were built prior to 1970 in which you have to worry about lead-based paint.
• Rob Rice Homes offers an exceptional warranty program on every home we sell.
• New homes tend to be energy efficient in design. They have better windows, insulation, and more efficient heating and cooling systems.
One of the most common trends in home design now is the open floor plan concept. Buyers of today want a large kitchen that opens to a dining and great room so families and friends can be together in one large space. We offer over forty different floor plans to choose from ranging in square footage from 1,732 to 3,225.
Learn more about Rob Rice Home at their website.
Rob Rice is Thurston County’s largest local home builder and was voted the Best of South Sound for 2013 and 2014. He has built more than 3000 homes over the last 30 years. He and his wife Helena live in Olympia with their two sons; Alex Michael and Carson. Rob is a graduate of Washington State University with degrees in construction management and architecture.