As a firm believer in the power of community engagement and giving back, Rob Rice Homes is proud to announce that once again we are the stage sponsor for the Tumwater Artesian Brewfest on August 19! Apart from developing beautiful neighborhoods in Thurston County, we actively seek opportunities to support events in Thurston County, like the Brewfest, to encourage a strong sense of togetherness while promoting locally owned businesses within our community.
Enjoy this unique outdoor venue (in the shadow of the former Olympia Brewery) for you to SIP craft beers from 40+ NW breweries along with cider, wine, and spirits; SAVOR food from local vendors and restaurants; and PLAY super-sized beer pong, putt putt golf, enter stein holding competitions, and more!
Find out more about the participating breweries and food offerings here.
Mark your calendars because the Tumwater Artesian Brewfest is an event Thurston County residents should not miss!
- Date: Saturday, August 19, 2023
- Time: 1:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Location: Tumwater Valley Golf Course Driving Range – 4611 Tumwater Valley Drive SE, Tumwater WA 98501
- Ticket prices: $30 during pre-sale, $33 at the gate and $10 for designated drivers. No cash will be accepted at the gate; cards only. Pre-sale tickets are available through 12:30 p.m. on August 19 through the Tumwater Artesian Brewfest website or at the event’s Facebook page.
- Parking: Available in the Olympia Brewery parking lot, conveniently adjacent to the event site. Event parking fee is $10 (cash only). Parking proceeds benefit the Thurston County Special Olympics.
This event is exclusively for adults aged 21 years and older. Kindly refrain from bringing your pets. Only certified service animals are permitted. For full information on the event, please visit tumwaterartesianbrewfest.com
Rob Rice Homes is thrilled to be part of another sensational community gathering. We hope you can join us for a day filled with exceptional beer and food, exciting games and delightful entertainment. See you there!
Rob Rice has been developing residential real estate in the South Puget Sound market for over 35 years. Having developed over 50 neighborhoods, Rob Rice Homes is Thurston County’s largest local home builder and has received the area’s Best of South Sound award for several years.