Hardwood floors continue to be a popular choice for homebuyers with many choosing to do their entire main level in hardwood. We now offer sixteen different hardwood floors to choose from that are all standard selections. There are many benefits of choosing an engineered hardwood floor:
- Because the bottom layer is not made of real wood, an engineered floor will handle moisture and water much better than a solid wood floor. It will resist warping and splitting much better overall.
- Most engineered floors come prefinished, so installation is usually quick and clean. Some of the thicker woods can even be installed as a floating floor type, which makes for a good do-it-yourself project.
- Engineered wood floors are easy to take care of and are not as sensitive as solid wood floors. A daily sweeping or vacuuming will keep a floor looking great for years.
- Because engineered flooring is created with an alternating pattern between crosswise and lengthwise grain, the planks will not shrink over time with temperature changes.
- Being more resistant to dust and various allergens make engineered flooring better for indoor air quality.
If you choose to do a pre-sale home with Rob Rice Homes, know that you will have the benefit of choosing from sixteen different hardwood samples. What a great benefit to buy a Rob Rice Homes built home!
For more information go to: www.robricehomes.com
Hello! I own a home in chestnut Village and am interested in extending the hardwood throughout the main living area downstairs and removing carpet. I am wondering how to get in touch with he flooring company to inquire about this. Would you be so kind as to let me know the best way to go about this? Thank you!
I replied to your message via email request via our website. If you need further help, please contact our office at 360.754.7010.