At Rob Rice Homes, we are always looking for ways to help build a stronger community through sponsoring events, volunteering our time and donating to local charities. This month we are one of the premier sponsors of the Tumwater Artesian Brewfest – one of Thurston County’s most significant summer events.
This event brings together local breweries and people from all over Thurston County. It is an opportunity to enjoy local beer, listen to music and enjoy food and games with friends and neighbors.
Tumwater Artesian Brewfest
The Tumwater Artesian Brewfest will feature more than 40 local breweries with 100 different beverages to sample, including wine and ciders. This adult-only event will also have food from local vendors, and attendees can play a round or two of beer pong and putt-putt golf while listening to local musicians play.
Date: Saturday, August 20
Time: 1-8 p.m.
Tumwater Valley Golf Course
555 Israel Road SW
Tumwater, WA 98501
Cost: $30 for advanced purchase, $35 at the gate and $10 for designated drivers.
This event is for adults 21 years and older. Please leave pets at home – certified service animals are permitted. For more information on the event go to: https://www.tumwaterartesianbrewfest.com/
Rob Rice Homes’ Dedication to The Thurston County Community
With a long history of community service, event sponsorship and special projects, Rob Rice homes is committed to being part of the Thurston County Community. Previous community service projects include:
- Sponsor A Stud With South Puget Sound Habitat for Humanity. This event brought people together to purchase a wood stud for building Habitat for Humanity homes. Each stud purchased was then decorated with decadent designs, supportive messages or the buyer’s logo.
- Salvation Army’s “Ring the Bell” Campaign. For the last six years, Rob Rice Homes has participated in the Salvation Army’s annual “Ring the Bell Campaign,” with which we are all familiar. For the 2021 campaign, in just one day the Rob Rice and Epic Realty team exceeded our goal of raising $10,000 with a total of $15,580 in donations that went directly to the Salvation Army’s Recovery Program.
- Toast For Tails. Every year since its inception, Rob Rice Homes has sponsored the Toast For Tails, a fundraiser supporting animals and owners in need. The fundraiser is organized by a local organization, Concern For Animals, which specifically aims to help financially disadvantaged pet owners with the care of their beloved pets. They provide all assistance to those who need it, particularly spay and neuter services. The CFA Pet Food Bank supplies pet food to those in need. Their goal is to keep pets with their loving owners, even when those owners struggle to afford their care.
- Saint Martin’s Gala. Rob Rice Homes is proud to be the kitchen sponsor for the Saint Martin’s Gala to support higher education. Beginning in 2012, we have provided the entire kitchen for the celebrity chef. Attendees enjoy a live cooking show while enjoying the same delicious food cooked by the featured chef. By embodying the University’s values of hospitality and stewardship, this community event supported scholarships for students across Saint Martin’s academic programs.
- Hands On Children’s Museum. Visit the museum and enjoy the “Build It” exhibit completely funded by Rob Rice Homes. Children and adults can create their dream building project!
The list of events, projects and programs Rob Rice Homes has participated in is much longer than we have highlighted here. The Rob Rice Homes’ team prioritizes opportunities where we can support youth and homeless animals in our Thurston County community.
For more information about our company, go to: www.robricehomes.com