To say that Rob Rice’s new home community of Kensington in Lacey offers varying architectural detail is an understatement. When you enter this community you will immediately see tree-lined streets, beautifully designed and well maintained open space, numerous home plans and best of all, exterior elevations details that are all different.
“In the design of my communities, I really strive to offer my buyers a different look in every house. It’s kind of interesting but I can have two of the exact same homes right next to each other and the exterior of each house will look completely different. The difference is in the exterior siding materials, elevation design, paint and stone.” states Rob.
In Kensington, Rob offers eight different home plans with square footage ranging from 1,490 sq. ft. to 2,100 sq. ft. with both 2-story and single story plans available. Pricing of our new homes in Kensington starts in the mid-$200s. “Kensington has been very busy! We’re nearly sold out of our rambler plans and currently building as fast as we can to keep up with demand in this community. “says Rob.
There are many benefits of buying a new home of Kensington but most important are:
- Standard features in Kensington are what most builders consider upgrades. Buyers will enjoy granite countertops, hardwood floors, fully landscaped & fenced yards, stainless steel appliances, white millwork throughout & more.
- All open space and front yard lawn maintenance is managed by the homeowners association.
- Front yards are all irrigated & mowed regularily.
- The community offers two community parks.
- There is an abundance of open space.
- The location of Kensington is ideal. Just a few miles to I-5, walking distance to the Chehalis Western Trail, Rainier Vista Park & area shopping.
If you are interested in viewing a home in Kensington, visit our open house any day Friday through Tuesday 12-5pm or contact Lucia Arroyo @ (360)489-7478 or firstname.lastname@example.org or go to: http://robricehomes.com/communities/kensington/ for more information.