Finding your dream home that embodies all the features you’re looking for can be a challenge. In the growing city of Lacey, Rob Rice Homes is excited to introduce the third phase of building in Steilacoom Ridge, a neighborhood conveniently located near I-5 and many wonderful local amenities, yet also quietly tucked away from the hustle and bustle of errands, traffic and commutes. Steilacoom Ridge features gorgeous homes in a variety of sizes and layouts; it is the perfect place to settle down and buy your dream home.
Rambler Style Dream Homes
The development’s rambler layouts provide ample space, as well as a modern look, combined with the practicality necessary for everyday living. With three different design options, you can enjoy an open floor plan without sacrificing valuable living space.
To distinguish each of our rambler dream homes apart, each Rob Rice Homes’ model is named after a tree, followed by a number that indicates the number of square feet included:
- Juniper 1732
- Hemlock 1856
- Redwood 1942
All of our rambler models feature:
- Welcoming open space
- A beautiful great room with inviting vaulted ceilings
- Hardwood floors throughout the entryway, kitchen & dining areas
- A breathtaking kitchen with ample room to entertain and prepare all your favorite meals
What makes each of our Steilacoom Ridge rambler models distinctive?
You will be swept off your feet as you walk into the double cathedral entryway of the Juniper 1732 and are greeted with inviting elegance.
Take delight in cooking in a spacious kitchen that is also conducive to hosting family & friends. In both Redwood 1942 and Juniper 1732 models, granite or quartz counters sit atop a convenient eating bar featuring stylish Beech cabinets, which are available in numerous stain colors.
For serious home cooks looking for more counter space to prepare meals, the Hemlock 1856 has a large island perfect for many day-to-day activities including prepping ingredients you’re preparing to cook, a space to place delicious appetizers or party platters for your guests, or a central location for the kids to work on homework while you get dinner ready. All three Steilacoom Ridge plans come with modern stainless steel appliances, creating a polished look and practical space that tie the room together beautifully.
Our rambler style dream homes in Lacey are designed for you and your family to relax and enjoy your new space. Unlike most rambler designs, privacy is not sacrificed with these single-story floorplans. They feature three bedrooms, with the option to turn one into a comfortable den or productive home office.
As you enter your private master bedroom, feel a sense of tranquility as you are welcomed with ample natural lighting, a large walk-in closet, and a sleek 5-piece bathroom featuring a soaking tub and double sinks.
Intricate details are designed into every one of Rob Rice Homes, both inside and out. We take pride in showcasing beautifully crafted ramblers with an attractive color palette that coordinates throughout the property. Enjoy the graceful backyard design, hosting your next gathering on a comfortable and spacious covered patio. Each property includes full privacy fencing and professional landscaping in both the front and backyards, making them easy to maintain and perfect for any party.
Master Level Dream Homes
Another feature that can’t be rivaled in the Steilacoom Ridge neighborhood is our four main-floor master plans you can choose between!
- Our Pine 2457 plan provides a breathtaking entryway with stylish flair. As with all our models, the entryway leads to a spacious great room, and a chef’s kitchen featuring sleek stainless appliances, granite or quartz counters, Beech cabinets, and crystal-clear double-paned windows. In addition to the stunning design details, these dream homes in Lacey also include a large master bedroom suite and five-piece bathroom featuring a walk-in closet, so you can relax in comfort.
- Similar to our traditional rambler styles, both the Aspen 2492 and Cottonwood 2509 are designed with the master bedroom on the main level, as well as an additional bedroom on the same floor that can easily be used as a multi-purpose space. A spacious loft and additional bedroom upstairs give these homes flexible storage and plenty of versatility.
- The Spruce 2445 floorplan is a popular choice for residents in Steilacoom Ridge. This option provides a distinctive twist: three bedrooms and an additional bonus room on the second level, which is perfect for families that want extra space for entertainment, games or visiting guests.
No matter which floorplan you choose, you’ll appreciate the quality and detail put into each Steilacoom Ridge home in phase three of this Rob Rice Homes neighborhood.
Lacey is an Unrivaled Location for Your New Dream Home
When it comes to real estate, location is everything! Lacey is currently one of the fastest-growing cities in Thurston County and has a small-town feel with the conveniences of the city at your fingertips. Quietly nestled comfortably in this thriving community, Steilacoom Ridge is still just a short drive from everything the region has to offer.
Perfect for families, Steilacoom Ridge is conveniently located near major roads and shopping centers, which include popular stores such as Costco and Cabela’s, as well as the I-5 corridor. In just 20 minutes, you can get to JBLM or Downtown Olympia, which includes the state capitol. No matter what your plans are day-to-day, the journey to and from your new dream home won’t take long.
Do you have kids at home? There are plenty of excellent schools nearby, too. Meadows Elementary is less than one mile down the road, while River Ridge High School and Salish Middle school are approximately 10 minutes away. For those pursuing higher education, both South Puget Sound Community College and Saint Martin’s University both have campuses in the city.
No matter where you need to go, real estate in Steilacoom Ridge is the perfect home base!
The Perfect Locale for Military Families
Less than 20 minutes from the third largest military base in the nation, Joint Base Lewis-McCord, Steilacoom Ridge is the perfect place for military families to set down roots.
Many Army and Air Force families that are temporarily stationed at JBLM fall in love with the area and decide to move to Thurston County permanently once their military service has ended. The investment in a dream home in Lacey now will serve you and your family well for many years to come.
Fun In The Sun!
How will you spend your free time near your new dream home in Lacey? Steilacoom Ridge is located near many family-friendly activities. In the neighborhood itself, gaze upon a beautiful lake and enjoy a designated community recreation area. Your family will also appreciate the neighborhood’s large, open field for running, playing, kite flying or any outdoor activity you choose!
Whether you are looking to spend your days inside your dream home relaxing or being active under the sun, there is something fun for everyone to take part in. Many local residents enjoy these nearby attractions:
- The Regional Athletic Complex (RAC) is home to covered picnic areas, outdoor event facilities, multiple playground areas, basketball courts, baseball fields and two miles of walking trails wonderful for a family outing. Throughout the year, the RAC also hosts a variety of sporting events and tournaments.
- The beautiful nature trails with views of the Puget Sound at Tolmie State Park.
- Nisqually Wildlife Refuge’s expansive paths and viewing areas, which are a great place to look for wildlife such as local birds and small animals. This refuge is the largest estuary restoration project in the Pacific Northwest.
- For the furry-friends in the family, the local off-leash dog park is the perfect place for your pup to let out energy and socialize.
- Nearby, Hawks Prairie Golf Club provides two unique courses to play a friendly game.
- Play some ball at Martin Road Mini Golf and Batting Cages.
- For a date night, try craft drinks in the tasting room at the local Stottle Winery, Medicine Creek Winery, or award-winning Salish Sea Liqueur If you’re looking for fun, and still want to sit down and eat, you can play table games at the Hawks Prairie Casino.
- Take out some extra energy at Black Hills Gymnastics during open gym or parent’s night. Local sports have never been easier! If you’re looking for more sporting options, don’t forget to check out other activities in the area for more teams to join!
Living in Lacey has never been better! In addition to all the fun things to do in the city, local residents can also quickly drive to JBLM, Olympia, Tacoma or Seattle – as well as countless hiking paths, camping grounds, and lakes, rivers and bays that provide excellent fishing – in an hour or less.
Are you ready to find your dream home? Rob Rice Homes’ rambler and main-floor master homes in Steilacoom Ridge provide all the luxury and comfort you desire, in a community that understands the value of family. Visit us today to learn more about how to customize your new floorplan and pick out the perfect home for your family!