Rob Rice Homes knows the importance of fun. Whether it’s with friends, family or community, it is a priority when determining where to settle down. With two housing communities in the city of Tumwater, Rob Rice Homes has first-hand experience with how the city’s lively summer events enrich lives. For many Tumwater locals the Tumwater Artisan Brewfest, taking place Saturday, August 17th, 2019, kicks off a weekend of exhilarating festivities which we are proud to sponsor.
Annual Summer Festivity: Tumwater Artisan Brewfest
Hosted by the City of Tumwater, the Tumwater Artisan Brewfest brings community members together to explore the offerings of over 50 breweries as well as wineries, cideries and distilleries. With 5 complimentary tasting tokens provided for each ticket purchased, attendees can choose between delicious tastings from artisan breweries from all over Washington State and beyond. Once those are gone, more tokens can be purchased on-site!
Creating Community Fun at Tumwater’s Artisan Brewfest
Beer fans gathering at Tumwater’s annual Artisan Brewfest will sip on a variety of craft beverages while socializing on 10 open acres at the Tumwater Valley Golf Course. On the green, attendees can enjoy a variety of backyard games and inflatable play equipment, all the while listening to a musical face-off between dueling pianos. Take a break from the summer heat to lounge and laugh with friends on the expansive grounds with a blanket or relax on chairs and tables under the complimentary shaded misting tents.
To take advantage of all the fantastic beverage options vendors are providing, additional drink tokens are available for purchase. Local restaurants are also joining the party with special festival menus perfect for pairing.
This summer event is the perfect way to unite the community through the love of food, drink and fun.
Tumwater’s Welcoming Community
- Serene trails and footbridges along the Deschutes River at Tumwater Falls Park that will lead you to breathtaking waterfalls. Walk among native trees as you enjoy the river, small water pools and moss-covered rocks of all shapes and sizes. Enjoy a romantic meal while overlooking the park at Falls Terrace Restaurant.
- The Deschutes River also provides a lush plant habitat that fills Tumwater Historical Park. Grill up some food and enjoy any party or gathering under covered shelters and picnic facilities. Trails, river access and a delightful children’s playground are fantastic for any member of the family to explore and let out extra energy.
- Originally owned by the founder of the Olympia Brewing Company, The Schmidt House is a step back in time. The elegant Centennial Rose Garden on the grounds also reflects the classic beauty of this historic national treasure. Graceful native gardens, a reflection pool and European statues brought back from by Leopold Schmidt add an extra flair of romance to this historic landmark.
- Barclift Park provides three acres full of outdoor activities. Feast on a picnic with family, jump on play structures and walk on trails that thread through the park. For some friendly competition, a half-basketball court and tennis court provide an arena for games.
- Two separate parks are fantastic for relaxing at Capitol Lake. Walk around the lake while enjoying views of the Washington State Capitol building, downtown Olympia, and the south Puget Sound.
If your family is looking for a welcoming community to settle down in, or if you are a realtor searching properties, look no further than Rob Rice Homes’ neighborhoods in Tumwater. Contact us for more information on our latest Rob Rice Homes all over the South Sound region! Don’t forget to purchase your ticket to this great event either.